The School of Music offers three graduate degree programs and a Non-Degree licensure program in music education (see detailed descriptions below):
- Master of Music (MM, in various concentrations)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D., music education only)
- Non-Degree licensure (music education only)
- Artist Certificate (various concentrations)
- Non-Degree Graduate Study
HOW TO APPLY
Master of Music and Non-Degree applicants should complete the entire graduate application for the College of Arts and Sciences, including the School of Music supplemental information, online. Follow the instructions on the appropiate application checklist. Applicants who encounter difficulty with the on-line application should contact the College of Arts and Sciences Graduate Office directly at 404-413-5040.
- Master of Music and Non-Degree Checklist [PDF Format]
- Doctor of Philosophy Checklist [PDF Format]
- Artist Certificate Checklist [PDF Format]
- Non-Degree Licensure Checklist [PDF Format]
The Ph.D. degree is offered collboratively with the College of Education. Applications for these programs must be made on-line through the College of Education Website.